Here you can find information to various Internet related tasks as well as find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. Please use the navigation tree on the left directly jump into the topics of your interest.
Configuring Your Mail Client:
- Incoming mail (POP3): mail.arrowbridge.ca (Port 110)
- Outgoing mail (SMTP): mail.arrowbridge.ca (Port 587 - Requires Authentication)
- Account name: your full email address (email@example.com)
- The checkbox for "My outgoing mail server requires authentication" must be checked
- Do not select SSL or TLS encryption
- Make sure that "Leave copy of mail on server" is unchecked
If you can't find an answer to your question, please feel free to contact your Fauquier Communication Centre Society Internet Technical Support here or call our toll-free support line at 1-855-445-9934.
We can be reached in a variety of ways. We do our best to reply to e-mail, faxes, phone calls and regular mail as soon as we can. We also appreciate feedback that helps us offer you better services. Please feel free to send us your thoughts!
Telephone: Fauquier Communication Centre Society provides an experienced call center to handle all Internet technical support.
You can contact us 15 hours a day, seven days a week from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm, at Fauquier Communication Centre Society Internet Technical Support.
- Internet Technical Support: 1-855-445-9934
We also offer the option of using our advanced support ticketing system at any time. A notification will automatically be sent to our support tech to address your issue as soon as possible. After sending a support ticket you will receive a confirmation containing your ticket ID and login, which you can use to track the status of your request at any time. Please click here to start a new support ticket.
Arrowbridge High Speed Internet - Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP)
- A section of the Fauquier Communication Centre Society -
344 Spruce Street (RPO Box 108), Fauquier BC, V0G 1K0
You may also contact Fauquier Communication Centre Society Customer Service between 8am - 5pm (M - F) by calling the numbers in the order as outlined below:
- (250) 269-7495 (Frank)
- (250) 269-7638 (Jean)
- (250) 269-7545 (Laura)
- Customer Service at the Centre: (250) 269-7468
Tuesday & Thursday: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Technical Communications & System Administration: (250) 269-7324 (Pat)